Q. How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday?
A. Tell her a joke on Wednesday.
Q. How do you confuse a blonde?
A. You can't, they have always been like that.
Q: Why did the blonde scale the chain-link fence?
A: To see what was on the other side.
Q. How do you amuse a blonde for hours?
A. Write 'Please turn over' on both sides of a piece of paper.
Q. What do twenty blondes standing ear to ear make?
A. A wind tunnel.
Q. How do you confuse a blonde?
A. Put them in a round room and tell them to sit in the corner.
Q. How does a blonde try to kill a fish?
A. She drowns it.
Back in the woods, a redneck's wife went into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery. Since there was no electricity, the doctor handed the father-to-be a lantern and said, "Here, you hold this high so I can see what I'm doing." Soon a baby boy was brought into the world.
"Whoa there," said the doctor. "Don't be in a rush to put the lantern down... I think there's Yet another one to come."
Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a baby girl.
"No, no, don't be in a great hurry to be putting down that lantern... It seems there's yet another one in there!" cried the doctor.
The redneck scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor,
"Do you think it's the light that's attractin' 'em?"
BACKUP - What you do when you run across a skunk in the woods
BAR CODE - Them's the fight'n rules down at the local tavern
BUG - The reason you give for calling in sick
BYTE - What your pit bull dun to cusin Jethro
CACHE - Needed when you run out of food stamps
CHIP - Pasture muffins that you try not to step in
TERMINAL - Time to call the undertaker
CRASH - When you go to Junior's party uninvited
DIGITAL - The art of counting on your fingers
DISKETTE - Female Disco dancer
FAX - What you lie about to the IRS
HACKER - Uncle Leroy after 32 years of smoking
HARDCOPY - Picture looked at when selecting tattoos
INTERNET - Where cafeteria workers put their hair
KEYBOARD - Where you hang the keys to the John Deere
MAC - Big Bubba's favorite fast food
MEGAHERTZ - How your head feels after 17 beers
MODEM - What ya did when the grass and weeds got too tall
MOUSE PAD - Where Mickey and Minnie live
NETWORK - Scoop'n up a big fish before it breaks the line
ONLINE - Where to stay when taking the sobriety test
ROM - Where the pope lives
SCREEN - Helps keep the skeeters off the porch
SERIAL PORT - A red wine you drink with breakfast
SUPERCONDUCTOR - Amtrak's Employee of the year
SCSI - What you call your week-old underwear
- Wrasslin's fake.
- Gimme some o dat mineral water.
- You kids move from the back of the pick-up, it ain't safe!
- Do you think my hair is too big?
- I thought Graceland was tacky.
- Honey, did you mail that donation to Greenpeace?
- The tires on that truck are too big.
- I've got it all on a floppy disk.
- Do you think this ball cap goes with this shirt?
- Damned if that polititian ain't honest!
- We're vegetarians.
- I'll have grapefruit instead of biscuits and gravy.
- You can't feed that to the dog.
- Trim the fat off that steak.
- I just love the Opera
- Cappuccino tastes better than espresso.
- Their #1 product would be Microsoft Winders
- The Recycle Bin in Winders'95 would be an outhouse
- Winders'95 logo would incorporate the Confederate Flag
- PowerPoint would be named ParPawnt
- Microsoft's programming tools would be Vishul Basic and Vishul C++
- New Shutdown wav: Y'all come back now, Yah hear?
- Instead of VP, Microsoft big shots would be called "Cuz"
- Instead of an hourglass icon you'd get an empty beer bottle
- Occasionally you'd bring up a window that was covered with a heftybag
- Dialog boxes would give you the choice of Ahh-ight or Naaaaa
- Instead of ta-da the opening sound would be dueling banjos
- Whenever you pulled up the sound player you'd hear a digitized drunk redneck yelling Feebird!
- Instead of Start Me Up the Winders'95 theme song would be Achy-Braky Heart
- Hardware could be repaired using parts from an old Trans Am
- Microsoft Office replaced with Micrasawft Henhouse
- Four words: Daisy Duke Screen Saver
- Well, the first thing you know, old Bill's a billionaire...
- Flight Simulator replaced by Tractor Pull Simulator
- Microsoft CEO: Bubba Gates